ProTect Spray Booth Liner is a 0.9 mil (23 micron) white PET carrier film with a double-sided adhesive that has a low tack side that adheres to spray booth wall panels and a high tack side that faces away from the wall, towards the booth.
The low tack side is designed to peel off easily in one piece while the high tack side captures overspray and dust particles. The non-stretchable PET carrier allows for easy application and removal. The material can be applied directly from the box, and a squeegee is all that is needed to easily overlap each vertical strip onto spray booth walls.
- Shields against harmful contaminants in spray booths
- Reduces static electricity and increases the lux level or luminescence of spray booths
- Applies vertically like wallpaper; box acts as a dispenser
- Can be used for up to 1,000 hours of bake time
- Installation and removal process is quick and easy, does not require protective clothing or equipment, and reduces labor costs
- No need to spray, pressure wash clean, and wait to dry; spray booths can be used immediately once installation
- Does not require washing or stripping of the protective layer at time of removal
- A DRY-TAC Product