Customer and Online User Information
This Privacy Statement Regarding Customer and Online User Information (“Privacy Statement”) applies to Overspray Market. This Privacy Statement also does not apply to the websites of our business partners or to any other third parties, even if their websites are linked to our website. We recommend you review the privacy statements of the other parties with which you interact.
This Privacy Statement governs Personal Information we collect from our customers and online users (“you”), as well as information we automatically collect from your online visits (e.g. data collected via cookies).
For the purposes of this Privacy Statement, “Business partner” means any subcontractor, vendor or other entity with whom we have an ongoing business relationship to provide products, services or information. “Personal Information” means information that identifies you, such as your name, telephone number and email address.
Information we Collect
We may ask you to provide Personal Information when you
- Use our websites;
- Request quotes, services, support, downloads, trials, whitepapers or information;
- Place orders for products or services;
- Apply for a credit account;
- Participate in surveys, sweepstakes or other promotional activities online or in any other venue;
- Subscribe to newsletters, promotional emails or other materials; or
- Contact us.
Personal Information we request may include your email address, name, home address and telephone number. If you make a purchase, we may ask for your credit card number and billing information. We may also collect demographic information, such as your business and company information. Forms that you choose to complete will indicate whether information requested is mandatory or voluntary.
We may collect information about your visits to our websites, including the pages you view, the links and advertisements you click, search terms you enter, and other actions you take in connection with Overspray Market websites and services. We may also collect certain information from the browser you used to come to our website, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and language, access times, the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the website that referred you to our website and to which URL you browse away from our site if you click on a link on our site.
How we use your Personal Information
Overspray Market uses your Personal Information to:
- Deliver the services and support or carry out the transactions you have requested;
- Send communications to you, such as product safety information, your transaction status including order confirmations, information about particular Overspray Market programs in which you have chosen to participate, information about products and services available from Overspray Market, promotional offers and surveys;
- Facilitate communications from Overspray Market Business Partners;
- Customize, analyze and improve our products, services (including the content and advertisements on our website), technologies, communications and relationship with you;
- Enforce our conditions of sale, website terms and/or separate contracts (if applicable) with you;
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- Protect the security or integrity of our website(s), our business(es), or our products or services; or
- Otherwise, as disclosed to you at the point of collection.
Personal Information collected may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Overspray Market or Business Partners maintain facilities.
Disclosing your Personal Information
We only share your Personal Information with Business Partners to carry out transactions (orders) you request. We will only share your Personal Information with Business Partners who agree to protect your Personal Information and use it solely for the purposes set forth by Overspray Market. Except as described above, we will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties.
How we Secure your Personal Information
Overspray Market takes all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Our security measures include:
- using encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive information, such as credit card details;
- limiting physical access to our premises;
- limiting access to the information we collect about you;
- ensuring that we and our Business Partners have appropriate security safeguards to keep personal information secure; and
- where required by law, destroying or de-identifying Personal Information
A cookie is a piece of text that is placed on your computer’s hard drive. Depending on the settings you have selected, your browser adds the text to your device as a small file. Many browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies as you prefer. The Help portion of your web browser, most likely found on the toolbar, typically tells you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
Cookies allow you to take advantage of some of Overspray Market’s essential features, including allowing you to save a Shopping Cart and remembering items in your Shopping Cart between visits. If you choose to decline cookies, you will not be able to sign in to your account or use other interactive features and services that depend on cookies.
Social Media Features
Links to Third-Party Websites
Please be aware that Overspray Market provides links to other websites (manufacturers), which if you click on them may collect Personal Information about you. The information practices of those third-party websites linked to OversprayMarket.com are not covered by this Privacy Statement.
We will occasionally update this Privacy Statement. If we make changes to this Privacy Statement or make any material changes to how we use your Personal Information, we will revise this Privacy Statement to reflect such changes and revise the statement’s effective date, included at the end of this section. We encourage you to periodically review this statement to be informed of how we are protecting your Personal Information.